Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

not sure what to do|

Well the last time i wrote about everything going wrong, well things got worse!
Pete moved out on Thursday, he made me so cross when you just walked out with no thought for anyone else, i'/m not sure why i was surprised but i thought he cared more than that. At the moment we aren't talking, its so silly but every time i look at my phone i hope that it is him but it isn't. I'm not go to go into two much detail as to be honest i cant be bothered.

  • This situation arising has made me think that i have taken on two much and its wearing me out quickly. 
  • I have paperwork at work building up and up.
  • I have two open university courses to work on.
  • I have loads of NVQ stuff to assess. 
  • I also have all the activity's planning at work.
  • I also have others things i am involved in but have no idea how they became my jo
All of this plus home to look after and grandad at as some point i am supposed to look after my health.

I can only see that i have two choices: work day and night to get it all done, or i give up some and admit defeat, im not sure what to do at the moment i guess time will tell.

Health wise i have really swollen joints and they are so painful even with painkillers, i just hope they get better soon!!

I have been leaning heavily on my friends later, a few in particular and thank goodness they have otherwise god know where would be. 

I feel like i want to run away at the moment and hide from the world, i know that's not the answer and should stop burying my head in the sand, i just wish i could have some time out from everything!!



No comments:

Post a Comment