Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Well as I can't sleep I thought I would update this. This week things have gone from bad to worse over a few days, my bloods went all wrong and it seems i have very low vitamin d, low iron, low potassium and an infection. I knew things weren't good as I was tired, felt comfused and ached so badly I keep crying. So been back and forward to hospital for blood and new drugs. The hospital finally spoke to te other hospital and compared notes which means I am on some new drugs , fingers crossed the plan work. My consultant was adamant I must rest for the rest of the week which is hard because of work but I will try. I am going to go to work in the morning and see how it goes. I am doing everything else I have been told. I hope I feel better soon as I'm finding this situation unbearable and the pain is worse, every bone and muscle in my body hurts and even moving is pure agog even with masses of painkillers Oh well we will see what happens and people are going have to bear with me! As for home, I am trying hard to juggle all the jobs and go back ad forth to hospital as well as work. I am going to say this hear as ths is my blog and people don't like it then they can stop reading it. Peter has hurt me Badly, on Monday I came home and told him I needed to go to hospital and with that he went to wales he told me he was going at about half four on the phone and when I got how ten minutes later he went, I am so upset ad it showed me how much he couldn't wait to go, I knew he didn't give a fuck about his family but that was hard, not that I didn't want him to go but he could of just stayed half an hour to help me prt some things but no. Oh well we were expecting back tonight but apparently monday, I am so upset with him but I guess I know him well and he really s slsh and ony worries about he wants, I don't care what other people think this is how I feel! Oh well moan doe, I must try and get some sleep in case I go to work tomorrow Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment