Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Fed up

Oh well what a week, I have now got a rash which seems to be an allergy to antibiotics, I'm desperate for them not to stop them as they are the only thing that works for me, I guess will have to wait and see. I still feel rubbish and in lts of pain but I'm guessing I just need to get used to it, although that is easier said than done. I feel like I am drowning in work at the moment not just work, but also nvq and open university stuff. I think I have got to that point where I don't know where to start so have just left it and now the deadline is almost past, I'm not sure how to catch up and feel like throwing it all away although I know that isn't the answer. One good thing about this week is I have realised how fabulous my friends are, I have been such a moody cow at times and they have stuck me, I am always grateful but this week it meant so much more. I'm not at work today as got cover and took annual leave as felt so terrible, I'm thinking I should of got signed of for a week as I'm not sure I am going to feel any better by Monday but we will see, maybe a quiet weekend will do it. I need to do some housework but to be honest even moving hurts so I'm not sure how much I can manage. I will try and do te basics just to eep things tidy. Oh well enough moaning Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment