Pete moved out on Thursday, he made me so cross when you just walked out with no thought for anyone else, i'/m not sure why i was surprised but i thought he cared more than that. At the moment we aren't talking, its so silly but every time i look at my phone i hope that it is him but it isn't. I'm not go to go into two much detail as to be honest i cant be bothered.
- This situation arising has made me think that i have taken on two much and its wearing me out quickly.
- I have paperwork at work building up and up.
- I have two open university courses to work on.
- I have loads of NVQ stuff to assess.
- I also have all the activity's planning at work.
- I also have others things i am involved in but have no idea how they became my jo
All of this plus home to look after and grandad at as some point i am supposed to look after my health.
I can only see that i have two choices: work day and night to get it all done, or i give up some and admit defeat, im not sure what to do at the moment i guess time will tell.
Health wise i have really swollen joints and they are so painful even with painkillers, i just hope they get better soon!!
I have been leaning heavily on my friends later, a few in particular and thank goodness they have otherwise god know where would be.
I feel like i want to run away at the moment and hide from the world, i know that's not the answer and should stop burying my head in the sand, i just wish i could have some time out from everything!!