Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Ever had one of those days when you burst into tears for now reason, well today is one of those days, not having a good day, a mixture of being tired and being in pain means i am feeling short tempered. I am trying hard to not take it out on those around me unlike other people in this house.

Health wise things are a bit naff still but I feel a bit better than the beginning of the week so i think things have moved on a bit, the drugs are finally working so i guess another day or two and i will be so much better.I am really thankful for having such a fab gp who helped me loads yesterday and was willing to work with me to stay at home and not end up in hospital.
Finally got my ou essay written yesterday and submitted what i am sure is going to be rubbish but at least it is something rather than nothing. Now got to start working on the next one but not today.

I am a bit fed up with myself and feel like i have let someone down that is close to me, after lots of discussion some plans we had are going to happen and once again this my fault, i know she understands i think and it would of been a huge risk at the moment.
Oh well i dont have a lot more to add and feel so tired that i think i am of for a little sleep

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment