Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Another update

I seemed to updating this a lot this week, I guess its a way of having a good moan without actually loosing it with someone! The way I look at it is that if people chooose to read this then that is up to them,
Oh well back to work tomorrow and to say the least I am dreading it' I feel a bit better but no where near back to normal, I hate having time of as it's like being away for ever and lots of things change! This time I guess I have been lucky that I didn't end up in hospital so that's one good thing! Last night I realised how bad things are, the pain was unbearable and after taking everything I had I was in tears with it! Today I am tired but I think that is the after effect of the drugs! Oh well we will see what tomorrow brings and the rest of the week!!!!
One thing at the moment that upis really annoying is tht people say if I can help let me know or they make out that they do so much when in fact they do sod all!! I have no problems with running around fr grandad as I love him very much but I would just people to occassionalky help !! Peter is annoying me at the moment as he spends all his time in his room and justs snaps at people, I know he us fed up but It isn't are fault and he needs to know that! He a,so told someone that his plans that isn't work were his way out of here well no one is holding him here and he go anytime, like I have said before he needs to get a good job then he can have his own place etc, I'm not going to argue with him as I can't be bothered but he needs to start thinking!!!

Oh well once again this has been a place to rant! I am of to have a nap I think!!!!

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment