Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

New week!

Once again last night was another sleepless night, so this morning i decided back to doctors.
I was lucky i got to see the nurse that i usually see about chest so i managed to get a few things sorted.
She gave me some piriton for this bloody rash and said it could be related to the bugs that grew in my lungs a few weeks ago. She didnt think it was viral, she said it could be bacterial. She also listened to me moan on about how yuck i feel and how my pain is not controlled.
It was decided that more antibiotics are needed and also some other bits and pieces to make me feel better.
As for the pain we discussed some options but i decided that i would try regular oramoph and i am not working for the first half of the week so i didnt need to worry about being sleepy.   She told me not to drive as a mixture of the different drugs could mean i would be very sleepy. I am absolutely exhausted so i think some sofa surfing in pjs is going to be necessary for a few days. I know when i am unwell my body tends to need to sleep to get repair itself so i think that is what it wants to do.

I am supposed to be back to work in thursday but i think i might be having the whole week of now, i dont really mind as i know i need to do nothing for a week and going back to soon will just make things worse again. I will see what happens i think.

Smugly is being very soppy today and seems to want to curl up on sofa with me which is quite nice but it probably means later he will drive me mad. 

Oh well not alot else to say for now, i think a little nap is in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment