Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

living or just existing

The title of this blog says it all, i am feeling so rubbish at the moment and i don't seem to be able to do anything without being utterly exhausted. Im tired, in pain and have no energy.
I know i should be more positive and you don't have to tell me that there are people out there worse of me and whilst i know, it doesn't help very much with the way i feel at the moment. I wish i could put life on hold for a couple of weeks and not move from my bed!!

I have had this week of work and done nothing but still feel terrible, i know i have an infection but it needs to bugger of and quickly, I know this is just a blip and things will sort themselves as they have done before i am just not very patient. I am due back to work tomorrow but deap down know i should take the rest of the week as i am not well enough to go back, i guess i have allways put on such a front to everyone that it is harder to now say when i cant cope!!.

I have decided that if i dont feel better by tomorrow night then i will let the hospital win and i will go in as i am exhausted which isnt helping my lungs.

I managed to walk to kates earlier which is the furthest so far this week but when i got home i felt really poorly.
I have just finished watching a  programme about funerals and it was good, very inspirational!!

Oh well best try and get some sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment