Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

Friends

I really do have the loveliest friends in the world who I rely on far to much. Everyone knows Kate is my rock and does more than I can ever thank her for. I have many other friends who I mustn't forget as they are just as fab. I wish I could do something to thank them but I'm not sure what.
During this week I have been so tired and on Thursday I ended up in tears where I was so overwhelmed, luckily Kate stepped in with some advice and a nice hug and made me realise things weren't that bad I just need sleep!!

This time last year I was at strictly come dancing and it was the best night of my life, I had such a fab time and will never forget it, I was thinking how things had changed since then and I guess in a way things are a bit better or maybe I have just got used to the way things are.

Memories are a fabulous thing and I have many that I treasure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment