Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Busy, busy week!

Well what a busy week, and it is suddenly catching up on me!
I worked three nights last week, which gave me a good oportunity to catch up a lot which is good, I'm knackered now but thankfully I have the first part of the week of as holiday.
I am going back to the doctors tomorrow as I still have this horrible itchy rash and I feel lousy, I didn't sleep at all last night even though I took a bucket load of oramoph and antihistamines. Today I have not managed to do anything which is nice but I do feel lazy.
Fingers crossed the doctors tomorrow can come up with a plan, I'm sure it will include antibiotics which is fine as I feel I need something to help me feel better.
At the moment I feel like I need a whole week of doing nothing so I may just do that in the hope I feel better and have more energy.

Oh well I think I am to tired to type anything sensible so I will update this more tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment