Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Today I am updating this from my bed, I think I'm lucky it's not a hospital bed as this week has not been so good. The beginning of the week I had a bit of a cold but that was ok, by the end of the week I was feeling really lousy with headaches, chest pain and generally no energy, I also had a call from my consultant mid week as my bloods were a bit of a mess and he wants them redone plus some more. Anyway popped into gp yesterday for blood forms etc and he asked if I was ok, I think he could see I wasn't, he checked my obs and my says we're low, temp high and things just not right. He said he was worried that things were deteriorating and that the tiredness and headache could be high co2. He wanted to admit me but after lots of discussion he has increased steroids and arranged for me to see him on Tuesday r sooner if necessary, in the mean time I have strict instructions to do nothing which is fine itch me as I am to tired to do much and getting out of breath if I move to far. I just hope this is a blip and thins improve quickly. Unfortunately I can't do everything people want at the moment and I feel like I am letting them down but I people will just have to bear with me. Oh well that's that as for the rest of my life everything is plodding along, I am worried about someone but I'm not sure why, she just isn't herself and I'm not sure why. There is nothing more I can say about it and hope she is ok. Well I'm of for my day of doing not a lot. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment