Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

It's that time of year again where I wished I could leap from march and through April. Today is mothers day and I hate it, I hate the facts that my friends get to spend the day with there mum and I dont, I knows it is selfish to think like this but it hurts, next week it would have been mums birthday and then a couple of weeks time the anniversary of her death! I miss her so much every day but lately I have needed her so much more.we have planted a beautiful rose bush this year for her so lets hope it grows. This week has been better than the past few,we have managed to get some nvq work done and I can finally see the end of the tunnel. As I said before I have quit my ou course as I was so behind and was getting so steamed by it all This week I sorted things out with Peter, t was going on a long time and we were both suffering from it, he knows how I feel and admitted he was wrong, at least we are talking now as I love him very much an need his support sometimes. I'm not going to say anymore on the matter as far as I am concerned that is over and we ave moved on. I don't ave much more to add, the sun is shining and I always feel better when that happens, my joints are still driving me crazy but I am learning to put up with it. I also have a stinking cold so I am trying hard to get rid of that before work tomorrow. Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment