Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Decision made

I have finally given up my ou course, I wasn't enjoying it, had no enthusiasm for it and was so behind, so I decided I should just give it up which I have. It feels like a weight has been lifted of me so I know I have done the right thing. I have had a lovely couple of days of work and it seems today I am paying for it. I decided to go to the beach yesterday with a friends little girl, we had lts of fun playing on the sand and eating ice cream, today I am in agony though so I guess this is my body's way of saying no!! Oh well today I have a few things planned but nothing to strenuous so Im hoping by tomorrow I will feel ok enough to go back to work. Oh well nothing more to say do I guess I should get my butt out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment