Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

So excited!!

This time tomorrow i am of to watch strictly comr dancing and meet the love of my life anton du beke!!
I am so nervous and i dont know why!
I am not sure if i told anyone but when i was having my mad week, in the middle of it the girls at work sprung it on me that they had managed to arrange it for me and it was going to be in october but  actually its tomorrow so there has been a bit of arranging to be done, but fingers crossed we have a hotel and train all booked and it should be really good.

As for everything else, things have got a bit better mentally and i am dealing with things a bit better,i still feel a bit tiuchy and seem to get offended really easily even when i know people dont really mean it. I am really struggling with pain at the moment and seem to be taking pain killers ever hour or so, this is something i need to bring up at consultant appointment in a couple of weeks as i am not coping well with it, also struggling with oxygen levels as they seem to be loq quite a lot which is making me feel yuck. Oh well all in all things are muddling along and i have lots to think about but in the meantime i am determined to enjoy tomorrow and make it a lovely day for both of us.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a fantastic time! You certainly deserved it :o) Please tell us all about it when you have the energy.

    Becky.

    ReplyDelete