Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Dreams do come true!!!

It was fabulous and an absolute dream come true, have been so tried since i got home but it was well worth it.
Anton swept me of my feet and i have some lovely photos to prove it, he even tripped me over and called me a silly tart but he was lovely, the whole strictly come dancing crew and dancers were so lovely they made us feel so welcome and the show was excellent, i just wish i could do it all again. It was on the TV on Saturday and Sunday and as they say a smile says a thousand words and that is so true i have not been so happy in ages it really was fabulous.
I am so grateful to all those involved in the arranging of it and could not thank you all enough it was everything i wanted and more. Since i have been so tired and in so much pain but slowly i am getting more energy. Decisions need to be made and i know feel like i have to deal with them in my own way. Not alot else i need or want to say really just thanks to everyone that continues to be there for me, you know who you are and i am forever grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment