Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Busy week

This week is definetly the busiest week I have had for ages and I am definetly feeling the effect! Work has been unbelievably busy and next week it is even worse!!
My health has been its normal bad self this week not helped by the fact I am so tired!!
I have just hat back from the surgery and have strict orders for the weekend!! I have a really swollen knee and ankles which apparently is water retention so apparently I need to keep the legs up! Lungs are still infected and blood tests no better so hopefully yet can get an urgent appointment for Southampton to see if they can help!! All this has to happen at the busiest time of the year for me!! I was very honest with the gp today and explained that I feel really unwell to the point where every day is a struggle!! He was really good and said that he is hoping this a blip but also that I may have picked up a flu type bug which has knocked everything out of place, my immune system is so rubbish I wouldn't be surprised!! The instructions for this week are pjs, duvet and sofa oh and extra meds before review on Monday and if lungs and swelling is not better then I will more than likely be admitted for I'v antibiotics!! Fingers crossed things improve as I have to much to do at the moment!!

Smugly has been poorly this week as Well bless him he looked so poorly but today he looks better so hopefully he will be back to his normal self in no time!!!

Oh well I need to summon u some energy to go and get grandad fish and chips then to pick kae up from work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment