Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

All I want for christmas!

I dont want a lot for christmas?
There’s just one thing I need
I don’t care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want some healthy lungs of my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is…Health
I don’t need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won’t make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want a healthy body of my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of peoples Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singingI hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won’t you bring me the one thing I really need
Won’t you please bring a cure for me…

I stole this from the internet but it is like my situation!
If I could have one Christmas wish it would be to have a healthy body and definitely lungs that work!! I would give up any presents for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment