Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Unsettled!

Not sure how I feel tonight, unsettled is the word I think!
My lungs are behaving much better and I have certainly had a nice restful week, I think I am worrying about returning to normality next week! In looking forward to going to work in one way but dreading it in another! I know everyone feels like that but today someone openly asked me if I was capable of working full time, of course I got all defensive a said yes! Deep down I'm not sure though! My job is very physically and emotionally demanding and I have to admit I find it hard but at the same time I work as part of a great team who back me, I am always thankful for that! I have the opportunity of transferring roles in the company but the new role is not me at all, I just wonder if sometimes we have to take a direction we wouldn't usually take!!
My pain levels are as high as they have ever been tonight so I have dosed up on every painkiller I have, that probably isn't helping how I feel!!
Oh well I need to try and get some sleep as I have a few things to do tomorrow

Night world xx

No comments:

Post a Comment