Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

Another Sunday!!

Well it's Sunday morning and I have been woken up by smugly with one of my socks in his mouth!! I think he tips trying to tell me that are going to work, bless him I need to teach him about the weekends!!

Have had a really busy week as last Sunday I have rememberance day balloon release at work which was brilliant! It seems such a fitting tribute!!
This week I have been really busy with one thing and another! I did a training day at work which I was so nervous about but it was actually ok! Then on Friday was children in need! We all went to work in our pjs which was brilliant and everyone had a great time!
Health wise I'm tired but my lungs are behaving them self for a changes! I seem to have swollen legs and covered in bruises but I think this is just down to long term pred which is bloody evil! I keep thinking I want to try and stop it but I know I can't really as my body would not cope!! I wish I was never started on it long term as the side effects are awful and I hate it!! I am still trying to lose weight but it just seems impossible, it is so frustrating !!!!

Life in general is ok I seem very radial irritated at the moment but I think that is just general people saying and doing stupid things! One of my close friends really upset me on Thursday with something she said and I can see her point but she wouldn't listen to my side of what I was trying to say!! It all seems a bit trival now but like I have said many times before 'people will forget what you say, people will forget what you did but people won't forget the way you made them feel'
Kate is poorly and I worry about her , she has actually listened to me for once and taken a day of work, that has to be a first!! Hoping she feels better soon!!

Home seems like hard work at the moment with one thing and another, I wish people wouldn't tell grandad things that they know nothing about as it just causes him to moan and us to have to put up with his mood, I guess some people just like to try and stir up trouble, personally I couldn't be bothered!!

Oh we'll before I go of on a rant I think I need to leave it there!! Me and smugly are having a day at home doing nothing!! Apart from the ton of paperwork I need to catch up on but at least I can do that on the sofa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment