Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Silently screaming!!!

I am going to silently scream on here!!! Aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!
That's made me feel a bit better!! I have never had such bad pain in my joints!!! Every bone, joint and basically any part of my body that can move hurts, I don't just mean ache I mean really hurt!! I have quite a high pain threshold but this is horrible! I am also covered in bruises which hurt!! I know it is probably the steroids I am taking but I have never had it this bad, I am taking maximum painkillers with still little relief! I am trying so hard to not go of sick at work as I have so much going on! The problem is I can't function without taking lots of pain relief but then I feel to doppy to do much! I actually don't know what to do for the best.
I think I have tried so hard to cover up when I feel like poo that I actually manage it quite well, the problem is people don't seem to realise when I sat I'm having a bad time that I really am!! My own fault I guess but I just wish people could give me a break from the demands that they make on me!! I'm whinging now so I will stop!! I'm not expecting to sleep again tonight but I do wish if there is such a thing as a fairy godmother that she will come and take away some of this pain or alternatively shoot me and put me out of my misery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment