Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Finally a better end of the week!

After weeks of feeling really poorly with no energy and generally feeling yuck, the second part of this week i have actually felt better,i just hope it lasts. I have had a really productive week at home and work so thats good. At the beginning of week i felt like things would never be any better and that i just had to get used to the way things were, im not sure if things have changed or is it just i have changed my mental attitude about things, who knows. I am getting a bit fed up with people using me but then again i am letting them do it and i need to tell people no! easier said than done i know. I have a busy weekend planned as i am trying to get organised with lots of things that are coming up. Oh well i just wanted to post a positive post for a change as this blog was becoming quite negative which is not really like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment