Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Waiting!!

Why do people have to be so bloody awkward! I am currently waiting for my discharge letter but the pharmacist seems intent on making it difficult as she wants to argue about the drugs I take!! Oh well at least I am out of here today as I feel loads better
I have spoken to several people and one person in particular told me that I was really odd on monday and was trying to make some bizarre decisions , I can't say I remember much about it and glad they saw through it. I worry a bit as I didn't feel unwell just very tired a bit off colour. Oh well maybe next time someone can point me in the right direction.
If it doesn't rain it pours in our house, Peter is in hospital after his colonoscopy as he was in a lot of pain, as a result poor smugly has been moved from pillow to post but hopefully today he will be ok when I get him home, not that I can walk him but far so he will have to bear with me. I hope Peter gets out soon as he starts his new job on Tuesday and he needs to go.

Oh well not a lot else to say apart from how much I appreciate what people have done for me this week, I am more grateful than you would ever know x x x x. X x. X. X

No comments:

Post a Comment