Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

A busy week!!

Since my last update i have been home from hospital a week and what a week it has been.
I went back to work as normal straight away and that's fine, although i am tired things are ok and i have managed to get things done this week which is better than previous weeks. I have since been told that the day before i went to hospital i was acting really odd and nearly quit my job, good job i didnt as i like my job a lot and dont want to give it up, i just wonder if it is getting a bit hard physically.
Pete is still in hospital and not sure what is going on, they dont seem to be doing much and he says he still being sick so not sure what is happening, hope they get to the bottom of it soon. I feel bad i have not visitied everyday but i have been so busy with running around and looking after the dog etc. i am trying to be patient but it is hard juggling everything,  everyone has helped me loads which is good although i hate asking for help it has been good.
Some of my friends have really done loads for me this week and i cant thank them enough.
One of mine and petes friends has been in contact every day and listened to my moaning but also helped me see things how i should really. He underestamates how good a friend he is.
My best friend has been fab as allways and this has been a hard week for have as it is the anniversary of her dads death this week, she covers it up so well but i know deep down it still hurts her a lot. I am allways here for her and her family and i hope she knows that. She is my rock allways and for that i am trually grateful.
Some other close friends have also been helping me by sorting out my drugs and putting them in the blister pack for them week as i was finding it more and more confusing so thats one thing of my mind and i am reassured that i am taking them at the correct times.
Another close friend has helped with the house which is always helpful as i just find it such hard work. Who would of thought hoovering could be so hard.
Dad and Von have been fab and helped with the dog as he was unwell and needed the vets etc.
Other people have just helped by listening to my moaning and groaning, these people are true friends.
So all in a better week.
As for health well i saw the surgeon and it is official i wont be getting the surgery they were talking about as it is just to dangerous, i am gutted but i think i knew deap down they would say no. It is a huge blow and i am hoping that on Monday when i see Southampton they will  come up with another plan. I am trying to be positive but it is getting harder. My drug list gets longer and nothing changes.
I have been looking after smugly this week and he has been so funny although i know i could never have kids, a dog is bad enough i am knackered. He was really poorly at the beginning of the week and i had to take him to the vets he is better now and don't we know it. He has so much energy and wakes up far to early for my liking. He is following me around all the time, Grandad is helping with him which is good but i dont like to put on him to much as its not fair. He does make me chuckle though and i can see how dogs make good therapy.
Oh well lets hope next week is better and pete will be better and out of hospital and i will get some energy from somewhere as well as some answers from Southampton on Monday.

I think an early night is in order, lets hope smugly agrees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment