Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Smugly went for his first official hair cut today and he now looks gorgeous!! I have attached his picture to show him off!! He is so lovely and I am completely in love with him!!

I still have back ache and even with a ton of painkillers it still hurst! The painkillers are also making me feel quite breathless so going to have to try and take less!! I'm do tired I need sleep but that seems impossible.

I'm worrying a lot at the moment and the person concerned knows I am. I wish I could do more to help him but as I have told him many times he is responsible for his own destiny and no one can make decisions for him. He needs to find a job desperately so that he has money and something to do, this would mean he could do things and not be bored! I hope he sorts things out quickly as the situation is getting everyone down, one way or another. He knows I will back him up whatever happens.
Oh well enough gabbling in here, I think another few chapters of fifty shades of grey and then of to try and sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment