Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

busy time with a body that is rebelling!!

why is life so busy, i never seem to have enough time in the day and as a result my body is getting in a strop. This morning i couldnt even get out of bed as i ached from head to toe and i just felt generally rubbish, anyway i got there eventually and no one really noticed so that was ok. I am starting to think i have taken on a bit to much and i feel bombarded with it all.
I am really behind with several things and now dont really know how to catch up, oh well i guess i will do.
I am trying to stay as well as possible before my holiday which is now only a week on saturday away, i cant want as it will be the rest i need and a time to relaz. I think my body is trying to tell me to slow down as i have a constant headache and just feel yucky as well a bit out of breath, nothing major just annoying really.
I think i need an early night tonight to see if that helps. 
Oh well im just whinging now so i think i should end it there, hopefully the next few days will be different.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment