Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Scary few days

I am writing this from my second home, things went down hill quickly and I ended up being admitted!
On Monday I thought I had Hay fever and went to see theresa at the surgery, she wasn't very happy but agreed to increase pred and start nebs as well as some extra anti histamine and be reviewed in the morning! Over night things got no better although no worse really so went back to see her as planned and my gp and her decided admission was necessary, from that point I remember very little, I remember how brilliant the surgery were and getting in the ambulance! Still bring stubborn and saying I can walk! I was taken straight to mau and they were fabulous they acted really quickly in getting I've drugs etc in! They managed to ruin my white trousers but saving my life was more important! Itu were called and my family called in, I was oblivious to most of this and remember feeling quite calm amongst all the panic. That was Tuesday morning, I am now safely on the respiratory ward where they gave been brilliant! I have had no proper sleep since Tuesday so I am exhausted, who would think breathing could make you so tired. I think I could sleep for ages. It turns out have the pseudamonas infection again in both lungs! I'm hoping they will chuck me out before the weekend as its a four day bank holiday and I'm not staying here that long I will go mad. I'm off my in drugs now so I'm thinking they might if I promise to do nothing!
Anyway after a scary few days for me and everyone around me life goes on! I hate seeing the fear in my best friend and brother eyes and hate putting them through this. Anyway I'm hoping this is a temporary blip and if I can get on top of this I will be well for a while.

Anyway I am hoping this time tomorrow I will be home and getting some rest
I think I need to try and get my head down before everyone around me starts shouting and driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment