Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Fed up and I don't know why!

This week has been a week of mixed emotions after returning from holiday I was quite poorly with a bad chest which I think everyone thought was going to turn into an admission but some how we caught it in time with masses of steroids and antibiotics, I was being a bit stubborn by not giving in as I didn't want people to say I told you so! I don't know why I care what people say but i do!!
Then the next day Peter moved back from Wales which was planned before my holiday the only thing was I couldn't go up with dad as I felt so unwell! He is back now and with his puppy. So far it's Ok and he is actually quite sweet although inkeep calling him ugly. Peter starts a new job soon which I think will make it easier for everyone.
I have had a busy week, with lots of flowers to plant at work
And home not helped by it being the hottest week of the year, anyway we got there in the end and they look lovely.
I seem to be suffering with hay fever or it could be a cold I'm not sure, I feel awful but am determined not to put steroid dose back up as it is really starting to have horrid effects.
I'm really fed up at the moment I am blaming the steroids, my bones also ache and every little joint is agony, I am also annoyed that the steroids mean I have put in weight, I was doing so well and then it seems I'm back to square one again. Right now I feel the desire to run away from everything and hide, I'm not ever sure why I just do. Oh well it's not going to happen so I guess I just have to get on with everything

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment