Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Excited, stressed and a little nervous!

This time on Saturday i will be enjoying the sunshine of fuereventura and i cant wait, i didn't really i have not had a proper holiday in over a year as i was using my work annual leave to reduce my hours down over the last part of the year. I think i need a holiday as i am physically and mentally exhausted, i just need to get there in one piece.
With tomorrow the only day to get everything done i think its going to be a long one, oh well i always leave everything to the last minute so that's nothing new. I am sure everything is going to be fine whilst we are there and i know we have a nice time and then when i come home my body can get a strop on as much as it likes but it will not ruin my holiday!! I have a doctors telephone appointment tomorrow to discuss more blood results and i know what he is going to say and i hope it is a simple solution otherwise it will have to wait.
Oh well the next time i update this i hope to be feeling rested and relaxed after a week of doing nothing and not running around after anyone.
One thing i forgot to add, Rosie is still very much alive and is staying with Nicola for a week so i hope she is goo, its odd without her tonight, i think i have grown more attached to her than i thought.
Oh well must crack on with all my jobs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment