Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

Floods of tears all becauseof a song!!!!

Why is you can be driving home from work when suddenly a song comes on the radio and you realise tears are flowing down your cheeks and all for no aparent reason!! This is exactly what happened to me today on my way home from shopping. A sugarbabes song called changes came on the radio and i guess it just related to everything that is going on in my world at the moment!! Nothing is ever how you plan it to be and things can change over night so people should be thankfull or what they have got although i have to agree it is never enough and we allways want more
This week has been another busy week at work, rushing around not getting a lot done most of the week but then again i have spent lots of time doing things i enjoy with our residents so its just paper work to catch up on. Once again i have got to the end of the week and i am absolutely exhausted to a point of collapse!! I wish i could just convince myself to give up ceratin things but i am stubborn cow and feel like if i cut my hours then i am letting myself and others down!! I have realised this week how much i have given up allready i never go out anymore as i am just to tired by the evenings.
I did force myself to walk into town one afternoon after work but felt really rubbish and out of breath half way and then had to struggle back!!  I am sure life used to be easier then this!!!
The cold weather has hit hard which doesnt help anyonw i guess but i particularly hate the cold and so does my body.
Well at least i have the weekend of but yet again what a waste of a weekend as  i am gonna spend it sitting on the sofa or inbed trying to regain some strength for another week. I am starting to feel like i am existing rather than living lets hope things can get a bit better!!
Enough of my mubling on now of to culr up on my sofa for a little sleep me thinks!!!!!

Sarah
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment