Pages

Saturday 13 November 2010

another busy week!!

well another week has gone by and still no further forward!!
i am finding my ou course harder than i thought it would be, not so much the work but the keeping up! i am going to make a lot of effort to catch up this weekend!
Health wise, no change i have been struggling with swollen ankles and as a result of blood tests, my kidneys and liver function was not normal (what part of me is ever normal)!!! i also have had some probems with coughing up blood which has been a bit embarrasing especially when i am at work, anyway i saw my respiratory nurse at surgery and she was as usual lovely and after lots of discussion about increasing symptons and  couging up blood (to the point where i have managed to ruin a couple of work tops)!! it was decided that i needed so antibiotics for an infection!! so started then yesterday and now feeling yuck and sick as i think they are affecting my theophyllin levels so thats my weekned ruined!! I have an appointment with her again on monday and i hope things have improved otherwse i am not sure what will happen!! I received a letter from the brompton for an appointment on wednesday next week and feel like telling them its a bit bloody late, im still waiting for southhampton but its only been a couple  of weeks!!
not been a nice week generally, people think they can go around upset others just for the sake of it and i dont see how people can enjoy that!!!!
I dont have much else to say as partly to tired and partly cant be botheres, life seems so hard times and i really cant be bothered to get involved in it right now, i am kind of riding the storm and see what comes out the other end as that seems the only way forward!!
enough moaning from me
sarah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment