Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Feeling used!!

I haven't updated this for a while, life has been so busy and I have had a horrible cold that has taken its toll!!

I know this is a sad thing to get excited about but so far I have not been admitted to hospital because of having a cold and it upsetting chest!! Fingers crossed it caries on like this!! My chest is grumpy and it hurts like hell but I am managing it!

Life in general is hard at the moment. I am quite worried about several things and people and not sure what to do!
Me and Kate had planned to go away next week as we are both on annual leave, I feel like I have let her down as there is no way I feel well enough to go away but also financially I can't afford it! I think it will have to wait to next year, doesn't stop me feeling quilty though!!

I have another situation that I have no idea how to cope with, I feel really used by it and like I am only there for there own convenience, it's something I nee to sort out but not sure how at the moment!!

Grandad is driving me insane at the moment I love him to bits but he doesn't want to do anything for himself, this morning I really wanted a lie in, Peter has buggered of to work and I have grandad and smugly to sort out, one day I will actually get a lie in but today I guess not!!

Oh we'll I am whinging now so best I go and get ready to do the shopping etc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment