Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Bloody colds!!

Today I have woken up with a stinking cold!! Couldn't even lift my head of the pillow without my head feeling like it would explode!! I had to reluctantly phone in sick for work as I feel so horrid, feeling very quilty about it as I know they are so busy at the moment and me being of means I can't help them. Also had a phone call from doctors surgery to say they need to speak to me about recent sputum results I wonder what bugs I have grown this time!!! Oh we'll will find out at 5pm. I am desperate for this cold to not end up on my chest as I have a busy week next week!!!! I think it will though as my peak flow is already below 200 when it was 400 at the beginning of the week. I am trying to rest and do not a lot and remain in control!!! Enough whining as after all it is only a cold, I just hate the way a cold causes me so many problems.

I am worrying myself about other things at the moment, I have been so busy that I have hardly had time for my friends lately, a combination of eat , sleep and work seems to of been my days! I care about them very much and hope they know that!!

Yesterday I went to Birmingham fur our garden competition and we won!! I'm so pleased as we all worked so hard!! I borrowed Irene's dress and everyone commented how nice I looked! I am not the most confident person when it comes to getting dressed up but with Kate and Irene's help they did a good job of making me look coordinated!!
I am worried about a couple of close friends as they are working themselves in the ground and I am not sure what I can do to help them as I am snowed under myself!! Oh we'll need to think about that. Right must go as think I need an afternoon sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment