Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Bloody angry!!

This is going to turn into a real angry post so I apologise in advance!

This week I was supposed to be on holiday but am working a couple of care shifts to fill in! Over the weekend I had a busy week end but managed to do all that I needed to do! Yesterday I worked all day and whilst it was bloody hard work it was nice to be doing the job I love! It made me sad to realise that physically I can't manage it long term but I guess occasionally is better than nothing at all!
Any way today I have a day of and I made it very clear I was not getting up early and doing nothing! Well what a joke that was, the house looked like a bomb hit it last night and this morning it still does so of I go again cleaning up everyone else's mess!! I asked eye to do it yesterday but he was far to busy out with his friends and basically spending as little time at home as possible! Anyway it is done now and why is it that they want to help half way through which pissed me of more as everything gets thrown on my bed so that I can of course clean that up as well!! Anyway as usual pets acts like the selfish individual he has turned into and cares about no one but him self!! Enough whinging for now as I know have to do the washing and shopping otherwise grandad won't eat tonight!!

Hope everyone's day is better than how mine has started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment