Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Alone!

It is so true that you can feel alone in a crowded room, that is how I feel at the moment and I don't know why!!

I have had the worse headache ever this weekend, apparently it is a migraine, I had no idea this could effect your speech or moving your arms! I have never taken so many painkillers that don't work!! I'm hoping it is gone by tomorrow as I am working and can't afford anymore days of.
I have a hospital appointment as well, I'm starting to feel like they are becoming more pointless as I don't get any further forward, it feels like a tick in the box for them to be honest!
Life in general feels like hard work at the moment so it's like walking through treacle!!!
I think I need to try and get some sleep before tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment