Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

Juggling

Tonight as i lay here unable to sleep again, nothing new there!! i have been thinking how i am juggling a lot of different things at the moment and only one this falling couple make everything tumble.
I am trying to work, look after grandad, look after dog, housework, deal with my rubbish health and also
 try and have a life.
I feel like i am on a type rope waiting to fall of, im sure i will just carry on struggling along but it all seems so uncertain.
Today i was at Southampton and my lung function was no worse which was good, there was some suggestions of a new steroid sparing drug on offer but he is reluctant to prescribe as he wants to argue with st richards about this surgery again, so yet again another waiting game and i am in middle of it all.
I guess as with everything you just have to wait and see.

Oh well i have nothing really to say, more bored and annoyed that i cant sleep.

x
x
x

2 comments:

  1. whats the new steriods sparing drug called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mychophenalate or something like that! Are you doing the research study for southampton this time, I'm not sure whether I want to or not!

      Delete