Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

Another week over and what a long week it has been! Things seemed to have changed these days and I'm not sure why , I am tired all the time and it is exhausting! All I seem to do is work and sleep at the moment. Today is a particularly bad day just moving is making me short of breath! I really need to do some hoovering but think that may have to wait until my drugs kick in.
Peter went away for his birthday last night so me and grandad looked after smugly he was very good but awake a bit early and wanting to play!
I am getting really frustrated with my diet at the moment , I am trying hard but don't seem to lose anything, I know the steroids don't help and the fact that I struggle with exercise due to being so tired, I think I need a magic wand!!
Oh well I don't have a lot more to say at the moment I think I will try and do some washing and then build up to the hoovering, wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment