Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Lazy day

After a busy week today I am finding it hard to have any energy to get up!!
This week I have a busy week again and today I was planning to get organised but so far not a chance.
Yesterday I had a lovely day and then at the end of it I was in floods of tears! I think little things make you realise what you don't have and how life could be so different, I'm not going to say much more about it, just I wish things were so different.
Anyway my best friend said to be in the week that I need to start living my life and going out and having more fun, she was so right but it's easier said that done, definitely something to work
On though.
Oh well everything is plodding along and that's ok with me.
I really should get up and get things done, that's when I drag my butt out of bed! !

No comments:

Post a Comment