Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

No sleep again!!!

Thought i would update this as sleep seems to have escaped me tonight.
Things are evry much the same and missed being admitted to hospital today by the skin of my teeth!! I was feeling pretty yuck but it was very humid so i think everyone is struggling a bit. Not helped by the fact i had to reduce theophyllin because of antibiotcs and maybe it has knocked my control a little bit. Anywas after some nebs and losening up what was there i felt so much better.
I have ht emost fabulous manager who sat with me throughout and then of course my best friend was arround so i always feel reassured that she know me well andknows when things are really bad, anyway we go through it and they helped me loads, i know people think i get treated differently and i am telling i dont ask to be and i dont think i am, i still have to do my job, which i do but today just was a bit harder. Anyway all in all feeling better tonight and going to see how tomorrow goes as to what i am going to do,  domt want to increase pred as i dont think it is necessary.
Pete is coming homw tomorrow so im hoping to catch up with him and quite possibly get him to help me catch up with housework etc.

Not a lot else to say i guess at the moment so might as well try and get some sleep.
night night

No comments:

Post a Comment