Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Very fed up!!

This blog is starting to turn into a real place of me moaning and to be honest it was never meant for that really but it's my blog so I am going to use it as I feel useful at the moment, it is the one place I can let of steam so here goes.

My lungs hate me and I now have really nasty bugs growing and it doesn't seem to matter what antibiotics I take they just don't work, I am also really suffering with pain which I can't deal with it unless I take so many pain killers that I can't function. I hate asking people for help but right now I need it more than ever. Even simple things are hard work and I just wish people would help without me having to beg them to..

I'm not going to work today as I feel so unwell and need to wait and see if the antibiotics start working. I have just heard from my gp and he wants to speak to me later about my results so we will see what else he can offer, I saw the nurse yesterday and she was fab, really understanding my situation and wanted to help. Tomorrow I am due to be seen again so we will see.

I am really fed up as well and kind of feel life is hard work at the moment with little to offer.
Oh well whinge over and time to go and please everyone else by doing the housework etc.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment