Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Just breath!!

I'm updating this after a really stressful weekend, lots of things have gone on and I can't really say much on here as it wouldn't be fair, I don't want to go through it again so best not to. I have been hurt and I will never understand how things got to this point and I just hope things are moving forward now and everyone sorts themselves out.
I have not been feeling great recently and been back and forth to doctors, the Antibiotics have made me so sick and tired and but have taken them as I was told to, on Friday I went to pick up my prescription and my gp asked to speak to me he didn't think the antibiotics were really making much difference from xray and blood results, he was also worried that my heart isn't working so well which is why I have swollen ankles and am do breathless, we had a real heart to heart conversation and he told me to go home and think through a few things and see him today. I have to admit I chickened out this morning but did go later in the day. It was actually ok with the nurse sticking by me and saying I wasn't ready to give up so they should try and treat everything. He is going to arrange a multi disciplinary meeting to discuss everything so hopefully that will help things. I got a massive lecture about taking it more easy and trying to not get stressed about things, what a joke with everything going in my life. I am going to have to speak to work tomorrow but I feel like such a failure as I hate giving in. Sometimes I just wish I had a magic wand.
Oh well tonight I am looking after Chester as Peter is at work and he has really cheered me up, he is so funny and actually it's quite nice him being here.

Oh well not much more to say at the moment I just wish I had a magic wand it would sort everything out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment