Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

I have given in and taken some time of work to see if I can feel any better than I do! I think they have finally found the antibiotics that might work so for the next 14 days I have to endure being sick but as long as it gets rid of these bugs I don't mind.

I really need the people around me to care at the moment as I am struggling with life in general, I have no energy to do simple things! My best friend is the most fabulous person and is always there, I'm not sure she knows how bad I feel about always being Unwell and not being able to do the things we used to do.
I wish sometimes people would just do things without me having to keep asking, I know everyone has there own problems and I appreciate that but I always seem to be there for other people but when I need them it seems like a battle, this isn't aimed at anyone in particular it's just a general feeling.

Last night I had the same text message from two people who mean very much to me! It was one of those chain messages which I know aren't personal but it meant alot, it says about being strong and carrying a burden, I actually cried when I read it as it hit a nerve I think, I wish I was strong on the inside, I am fab at putting on an act and always showing I can deal with anything and not letting it get to me. The truth is im not, I feel like my life is bring ripped away from me and sometimes I feel like giving up, I know there are people out there much worse than me and I appreciate that, it just doesn't make it any easier to deal with sometimes. Anyway I am waffling now!!
I have decided for the next two days I am doing very little , let's see if that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment