Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

when will things go to plan!!!

Well another busy week and another hospital admission! Things went down hill from a cold quite rapidly! All was going ok until i went to gp for some antibiotics but the next thing I know I'm in an ambulance and being rushed to hospital! Got lecture from ambulance crew about leaving it so late but I honestly thought I was ok! Obviouksy not! Anyway once drugs were going in system things improved and after some very careful monitoring by the itu doctors and me pleading them to not take me upstairs!! Anyway found out i have two nasty infections that need sorting out but it seems we have to wait until the samples have been looked at elsewhere so still waiting! Very busy week at work and the truth is as much as I try and keep up io don't feel like I can sometimes which is causing much frustration! I'm hoping it is a blip after the admission and things will improve! Been busy sorting the garden this week and fingers crossed the opening goes well!! Another thing that has got to me this week is the way I seem to be pushing people away! I'm not doing it on purpose I think I'm scared of hurting people and dont want them to feel the pain I'm going through!! I guess things will sort themselves out and I need to sort it out I'm just not sure how!!
Saw the gastro team this week and they were lovely! They were very honest that the damage is bad and probably needs surgery however the risks are high and lots of potential complications so not sure it is even possible! I guess we will see what happens!! They did mention the fact that I have lost a bit of weight and whilst it's fibe at the moment as i can afford some he was concerned at how rapid it is so now got to
Go to
Dietician!! The stupid thing is i think
He thought i was starving myself and I'm not!!
Can't think of any more waffle and really need to sleep
Before my day if gardening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment