Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Have been meaning to update for ages but life is just so busy I never seem
To have a spare few minutes! Anyway can't sleep tonight so here goes! The last few days have been horrendous, not breathing wise but pain wise! Breathing has been quite good and the vitamin d seems to make a difference that was un till they decided I couldn't have it last week because my kidney function has gone wrong! Apparently my potassium is now to low and until that goes up then no vit d! Fingers crossed this week it will be better but I'm not so sure as I feel yuck!! As for the pain, my chest now constantly hurts and seems to only partly be helped by painkillers, this weekend I completely over did it and am now suffering with the constant itching!! Oh well I guess it is a catch 22, itching or pain!!!!
In general I just feel like I want to hide away from the world and not do anything! I'm not sure why just everything seems to much!!! I feel bogged down at work and can't keep up with everything, not because the demands are to much more that I just can keep up! I'm not sure the answer really I guess see what happens! Inside I feel like I'm falling apart and slowly everything is being taken awAy it's funny how vulnerable you can feel!!
I need to think of something positive to say I guess! Oh well can't think of anything! I
Will next time I'm sure! If you are reading this and thinking oh she is depressed, I'm not I'm just facing facts that this is how life is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment