Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

knackered!!

well today it seems my body has officially given up on me! i am knackered after spending yesterday doing loads of gardening,t i am sure it will be worth it in the end but oh my god im tired! that wasnt helpedby taking two different types  of pain killers that made me all itchy so no sleep at all!!
definetly a pj day for me today and sofa surfing!!
I really need to start revising for exam soon as feel very unprepared but i guess i will get round to it eventually.
Thank goodness by best friend brought grandad a dinner round as i am so not cooking, thats the problem with never being hungry, you never want to cook and then eat. the weight loss is fab though so im not going to complain just the lack of energy is a slight problem!
oh well not a lot else to add so back to my sofa surfing and maybe a little sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment