Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

really feels the desire to scream

Well it's been a while again but time just seems to run away with me! I had my endoscopy on Tuesday and can honestly say I won't be having that again! It showed loads which explains why I keep chocking it also seems to relate to other things! So that was one good thing but now I think I actually have a fear of eating!! Everytime I eat I feel sick and think I'm going to choke! Let's hope I get some answers next week when I go to Southampton!! Life seems really depressing right now and I can't seem to cope with the speed of things! Exhaustion is not the word! It's more than that I also can't be bothered which is another problem!! Lack of sleep doesn't help and there seems nothing I can do about that! Anway enough whinging Now time for bed and see what tomorrow brings!!

1 comment:

  1. poor you! fear of choking everytime you eat sounds horrendous :(
    I hope you get some answers next week, and start to feel better very soon!!
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete