Pages

Saturday 23 April 2011

Post Created 23 Apr 2011 22:48:14

Enough Is enough!! I can't bloody sleep, cAnt bloody eat and am in agony! I seem to have hit a brick wall lately and cant move it!! I know I'm waffling and may be it's pain killer induced I'm not sure!! The not sleeping really bothers me as I'm so tired, I know this is made worse by not eating properly but I just can't and I can see how people stop eating! You just don't feel hungry after a while and the fear of chocking just makes it worse!! Dont get me wrong I do eat just not much and probably explains how I've lost weight but part of that I am pleased about ad it will do me good! As for the pain o guess I have to gt used to it and keep taking the pills!!
Well another day at work tomorrow and have a Hugh amount to do thank goodness Kate will be in as she will kick me out as and when need be!!
Maybe it's time to seriously consider hours at work! I do way over my hours every week but feel a lot is expected of me and the more that i am asked to do the more I struggle and then it becomes a vicious circle oh well
I guess time will tell!!
One good thing finally stopped throwing up it must be the vitamin d as only happens when I take it but guess I just have to persevere!!
Well enough waffling, must try sleep even if it is just a couple of hours!!

1 comment:

  1. I havent been able to fall asleep for weeks then wake up loads!

    ReplyDelete