Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

new year!!

Well another year over!! Not been the best but this year has to be better!!! So whilst I am not really into the whole new years resolution thing there are done things I am gonna change or do!! So here goes my list:
1. Get up every morning and be thankful fir what I have!! Go to bed at night with great thanks for all around me!!
2. Start being a bit more honest about how I really feel!! A smile can hide a thousand troubles but it doesn't make them go away!!
3. Putting myself first!! People are going to have to start seeing me for who I am, I can be no more than I am!!
4.stop hiding how unwell I feel sometimes!! People may look and stare but is using my drugs in public really something to hide!! People cab comment but from now on that's up to them!!!
5. Ask people for help when needed and not struggle on for the sake of it!!
6. Tell my friends and family I love them everyday!!
7. Take extra special time to be there for my best friend and when she's hurting I need to be by her side and we will ride the storm together!!!

Well that's a start!! Now for the normal onei will;
1 lose two stone
2. Start saving (not sure what for but we will see)
3. Finish open university course
Etc etc etc

Now think the first thing I need to do is tidy my bedroom!! This could take me till next new year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah. As a new follower of your blog, I'd like to wish you a happy and healthy new year. Your resolutions sound really positive :)
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete