Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

another week over and another one begins!!

Another week over and another week begins!! i wish weekends were longer, i am so fed up with spending my whoe weekedn feelling rubbish because i have spent the whole week running around like an idiot.
Last week was not as bad as i thought it would be so that was one good thing.
people can be so cruel and i have realy learnt whi my firiends are lately i never though that people would use your health against you, i wouldnt care if they moaned about wbout my work or private life but this hurt personaly.
I am still having problems sleeping and it is driving me nuts, i keeep having nightmares and the worst thing is that i close my eyes and think i am not going to wake up, it is trully terrifying and i cant seem to get rid of it. i guess over time it will be easier, who knows.
i need to start making some decisions and keep thinking it is time for me to give up work or at least cut my hours, part of me would give it up tomorrow but the other side of me doesnt want to give in!! decisions decisions!!!
well one week until i go to southhampton and i can only hope they have some answers, i need something to be done, i once had a life! well enough moaning from me.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment