Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

New year

It's new years eve and I thought I would take this opportunity to say a little something! Well what a year there have been highs and lots of lows but I got through it with the help of my wonderful friends and family!! The highlight of my year was attending strictly come dancing and meeting Anton du beke it was a dream come true and a day I will cherish forever! I can't thank those that arranged it enough and can't express how much it meant to me! The lows have been bad and when I look ack I'm not sure how I got through them, my health has been really bad at times and several times I have been to poorly o imagine, these times were scary and when I look back I could of easily given up, fingers crossed things have moved on as I'm not sure I can deal with that again. I know things aren't great now but I can cope with how they are. I really want to express my appreciation for my friends and family tat have helped me this year, They really have been fab, the most important person in my life is Kate and she knows t, she is my bet friend and I don't know what I would do without her! The last few weeks things have changed in my life and I'm looking forward to next year, I am now doing some care shifts again and I love it, it is hard work and is going to take a little time to get used to it again but I am really enjoying t, I still do my job one day a week so I feel like I get the best of both worlds. My earth has also been ok and more stable thanks to new drugs, although the side effects are harsh I am dealing with them now, my bloods are still a bit iffy and needed a little boost yesterday but I'm hoping that was a one of I have hurt my back at the moment and am a little worried that it is steroid related so gonna get it checked out on Tuesday when dr speare ribs me about blood results. Oh well I am mumbling now. As for the new year I'm not really one for new years resolutions, I have some decisions to make which includes ou course as I have kind of lost interest and have so much other stuff to do, I will decide next week n what I want to do. As for tonight I'm not sure what I'm doing, I don't mid either way we have tickets to go out but it's kind of a let's decide on the night thing, Pete is in Wales so I hope has a nice time and grandad doesn't want to go out. We will see. The most important thing I have learnt this year is cherish life and cherish those around you as it can be gone all to quick. And to tell those around you that you love them everyday. Oh well I'm having a pj and playing on iPad day I think!! Happy new year everyone xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment