Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

annual leave wahoo!!!

Today is my first official day of annual leave, the sun is shining and i can sit in the garden whichis lovely.
I need a rest as still got pseudamonas and mrsa infection so hopefully with new antibiotcs and lots of rest i can get rid of it, if not then i am going to start drinking bleach!!
So far today have done a few jobs for grandad and now sitting in the garden is fab.
Waiting for doctors to phone with latest blood results as coughed up someblood over the week so may need some blood later, fingers crossed not as i dont want to go to hospital today actually not at all this week!!
I just wish you culd  put life on hold for a week and at the end of it everything be  ok, im guessing that isnt going to happen but i can dream.
I have to see dietician on wednesday and not sure how i am going to explain losing eight pound,woops!!! I thinks its ok as still obover what i should be so thats going to be my argument.
I amhopefully going to peters on thursday with kate so that will be lovely although i get so tired easily these days so going to rest up for the days before.
I am still doing my other ou course and the first assignement needs to be in this week so going to be spending the week doing that as not really started it yet, im sure i will get there in the end, although i kind of dont see the point at the moment as long term im not sure what is going to happen,i kind of think i might as well finish this one as ive started it.
Well enough waffling for now, im of to have a sleep, well i was going to but uncle stephen has just found a snake in garden, aparently it was huge, im not so sure but he wants me to look for it, he is supposed to be the man aparently!!!!!!!
Well by for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment